View Single Post
Old 14-04-08, 02:58 PM   #2
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Not working fella.

Bad news, but at least she has been honest. I know my wife is looking at ZR's but no way am I getting her a 160, she'll lose her licence!

Quite a few years ago when I was a Toolmaker, the MD's wife, who was also the companies finance director owned an RS Turbo. She liked the look of the white car but never used the turbo! One day he got a call from the Police, apparently she went out on business and was trying to gather some speed on a slip road exit only to push the throttle more than she had done so before. You know what happened................turbo kicked in and she near on had a nervous breakdown on the hard shoulder...................car was sold weeks later with very few miles on it!

No one laughed.......................much!