View Single Post
Old 31-07-07, 12:55 AM   #17
MGZS190+

Quote:
Originally Posted by garythesnail View Post
Mrs. Snail would argue the toss on that one. Her new 2.5 WRX (not STi) is a quicker car than the ZS, a lot closer to the ZS on handling than her 2002 bug-eye WRX (again, not STi).

£15k European import (just about £500 more than I paid for my ZS180 in 2005) is a faster, better value car than my ZS. 235 BHP, 0-60 in less than 6 seconds, 4WD, sharp handling, four seats and a proper boot.....................one hell of a shopping car.

................and it comes with a warranty too (so did my ZS, but only for 3 weeks for some strange reason)

All the best Gary.
Agreed but alot of ZS 180 owners picked up there cars for 5-7k and with a little spent on them 2-3k can make the wrx look quite expensive.

0-60 in less than 6 secs hmm theres MG ZS 180s can do that in less with less BHP.

I bought my 180 with a substantial warranty for £7k and after a little spending £2-3k i have never had any problems in keeping up with a wrx.

As far as the handling goes You havent driven the 180 to its true potential.

I have many friends with scoobys etc and all of them are quite astounded at the capabilities of the MG ZS 180.