View Single Post
Old 22-04-08, 10:37 AM   #2
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Boot Hill Bandit is on a distinguished road
I have a Piper exhaust on my ZS............check out the gallery for pics.

What are you after dude?? Are you after out and out performance or sounds/looks??

If you are after performance I would go with the XPower system with the inwardly rolled tailpipe.......if you are after looks you cannot beat the Janspeed Duplex System..........sound wise........my Piper makes as much noise as any other system.......including some peoples cars who have no cat on.

Induction............well it's your choice........generally they all give similar performance but varying prices.........if you want a quiet system go with an ITG or BMC.........other than that it is the open cone route.

Judging by what I have learnt.........if you end up going the whole hog like I am doing..........and you want to do trackdays.........if you have Janspeed manis fitted, a decat, Piper cat back system and an open cone induction system there is a good chance you will be hovering on or above a lot of the circuits 100db limit......

Lots to think about.........tell us a little more about what you want from the car/set ups and we can advise

Jim