View Single Post
Old 22-04-08, 10:59 AM   #4
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Boot Hill Bandit is on a distinguished road

Well thats my Piper with the outwardly rolled exhaust......apparently according to some forum members on here..........you can hear The Red Devil coming before you see her

It seems to be true........by the time I turn up to most peoples houses who know me........I don't have to get up off my fat arse to knock on the door........they already heard me turn up and are waiting

Thats with Janspeed exhaust manifolds and Piper cat back system. I have yet to install the decat pipe and induction system so it will be very loud I assume once that is done.

If you are near to me (Rainham, Kent) then you are more than welcome to come around and have a listen to her at idle then a few drive bys somewhere as well as getting in and we can go along a motorway see what you think of cabin noise.......bearing in mind my ZS180 is an early mk1 so it actually does have sound deadening in it unlike the later cars which have loads missing.......

I strongly suggest you meet up with a forum member and have a listen to their set ups........and if you ask nicely they may take you out for a listen up and down the rev ranges at various speeds including Mach3

Jim