View Single Post
Old 24-04-08, 07:24 AM   #12
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
I admire folks who do this work as I do not have the patience to clean it all day, I'd rather be driving it!

I used to clean my cars heavily many many years ago when I did car shows, but then my back was in much better condition back then. Some of my previous were entered into concours events, I was on my way to the All Vauxhall Rally at Billing one year in the late 80's only to break down with a blown hose on the M25. I was late for the show and missed the judging, I still lined up with the other club stands cars and was told if I had been on time I would probably would have won it. Ho hum!

I know my zed needs this treatment as it has a few marks on it from when it was sorn'd