View Single Post
Old 27-04-08, 03:28 PM   #29
Jem

Jem is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnthchix View Post
if its ment to be 60 and you are going 50 you will get pulled over by the police and questioned ect ect, .
Dont be silly like i said ive been going 50 since i passed my test and thats how i learnt,he wasn't a crap person to learn with he was and still is a advanced driver.

Ive been driving for a bit 14years and not once has the police pulled me over for doing 50,they had pulled me over for other things but not that,and they never will

50 is a safe speed, below is just stuipd and over 60 is just silly unless its on a motorway

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnthchix View Post
you will only go into them if you are too close, not because you are both doing the speed limit, .
Thats not really correct of course there is going to be a big difference of what speed you are going,you dont be have to be close to hit the car infront or even behind you

For those who thinks its ok to do 60 go to a skid patch land have a couple of goes then ask them to put the real life situation obstacles out

Its not all to do with stopping distance

If you still think 60 is ok then go to the police and ask them to show you their training R2 book

Im not saying you shouldn't go 60 all the time,but if you are going 60 and you need to over take then what speed will you be doing???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me View Post
How can I be so thirsty in the morning, when I drank so much last night?:

Last edited by Jem; 27-04-08 at 03:40 PM.
Jem is offline   Reply With Quote