Thread: Time for a rant
View Single Post
Old 20-05-08, 08:48 AM   #36
sarah

sarah is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by philbrownmgzs04 View Post
Your right Sarah its not safe you have to be so careful on the roads i see bad driving all the time the worst one I've seen recently was on the M62 the other day i was doing 80ish in the outside lane in line of traffic and i was overtaken on the OUTSIDE by a motorbike couldn't believe it this guy must have had a death wish. I would have reported him but he was off like a flash and then to cap it all he UNDERTOOK car in front of me.

you see motor cyclists think they can get away with doing that, being on 2 wheels and being able to get in between traffic, BUT they cant because isnt it motor cyclists who have most the accidents? and they say on that "advertisement" take longer to look for motor cyclists, they dont say that when they overtake you at silly speed!!

just last week, over here there were 3 motor cyclists who had lost their lives, one through dangerous driving smashed into a wall, the 2nd had caused an accident in the high street and the 3rd had fell of his bike through being clever by driving inbetween a lorry and a car, he'd lost control of the bike smacked into the lorry........!!!!!!

my oh my.....
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote