View Single Post
Old 28-05-08, 12:03 AM   #10
Zedhead

Zedhead is on a distinguished road
Hi guys, thanks for the support,

I was a little wrong earlier, the guy will take my car and £700 for the megane, but thats old news now anyway, I have managed to talk the missus out of that one thank god, we went out earlier and have found a couple of very nice astra sri's and a vectra sri, I know there a step down from the look and handling of the zed, and I have to admit I don't want to get rid of the zed!!

Sadly I'm all out of faith with the car (and the bad bit, so is the missus!!!)
together were not prepared to take the risk, I was told the first time that it would not happen again, but it has...
(I'm not implying that EMS would not sort it for good)
I have always looked after the car and due to the first HGF within only a couple of weeks of owning the car I have driven the car with care very rarely taking it over 3000rpm!!!
from the amount of info I have gained since owning the car it would seem theres a very thin line with the 1.8's you either get one that runs perfect or you get one that just wants to give you a nervous breakdown...
which is a real shame because there such fun cars to drive,

you never know, I might regret it and get a 2.5 v6 for the weekend when the tax hits hard and the prices get even lower...????
Zedhead is offline   Reply With Quote