View Single Post
Old 28-06-08, 08:06 PM   #6
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat C View Post
Could be just the ticket for you then if you want to keep a 180 and free up some ££££s !! Good luck with it

May i offer 1 piece of advice with regards to selling your car ? Remove the union jack vinyl on the roof. Any punter, wether they like it or not will say it puts them off buying it so they will haggle you down. Trust me, i did with mine as it had nasty twin silver viper stripes head to toe !

Thanks for the advice. I'm not selling out of a real need though, and will keep it as is .... that's the thing. I like the car and will keep it happily. If however, someone were to come along with a decent Mk1 and a couple of K, (because i reckon there is a difference value wise), I'd have it. I'm not bothered about saving money in running costs. The V6 is the one for me. It's actually having the cash now to either settle up with the old man, or buy a bike.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote