Thread: I hate my car.
View Single Post
Old 26-07-08, 08:09 PM   #8
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
I hated my ZS so much last weekend, I'd been looking foward to MGSD since the last one and after curing the brake problem (new discs and pads and then a new caliper) that had been ongoing since the end of May the weekend before I got all excited last Saturday, we washed and vacumed her for the first time in 2 months and polished her for the first time in 6 months ownership.

We set off in time to get there for 11am only for a knocking noise to cause me to give up 30 miles from home. Having no idea what it was we came home slowly and ended up getting a garage to look, turned out to be 1 missing bolt and 1 shearedbolt on the rear engine mount.

However now both problems are fixed we had a very nice drive out to day and will be doing 200 miles tommorow, still love the car.

Last edited by talkingcars; 27-07-08 at 07:51 AM. Reason: 'cos sum 1 tok d piz