Thread: I hate my car.
View Single Post
Old 30-07-08, 11:17 AM   #29
carmadbaker

carmadbaker has a spectacular aura aboutcarmadbaker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by john180 View Post
sorry you're feeling this way about the motor fella! its a nice looking car so stick at it!!

i love mine to bits even tho i get rattles and squeaks. when im driving along with the ATC on auto i get this loud buzzing sound that sounds like a bird is stuck in the vent... but i just see it as character.
could be the climate sensor behind the dash, you know that little round slotted cut out next to the ATC screen? behind there is a tiny little motor with fins attached, that i assume as temprature increases/decreases the resistance on the blades increases/decreases and adjust accordingly to achieve its set point. i found mine clogged up with dust and barely moveable, maybe its a tiny bit worn out or clogged up? have a check dude

I do know what you mean craig found some REALLY bad news out about my car, just wanted to PX it in right there, but start up the beast, sit down, lean on ur bumper next to the exhuast, and reflect and let the toxic fumes fill you with happy positive thorts

-MK1 MG ZS T16 Turbo 2.1
-Lotus Elise S2 111

You Can't Spell Dangerous Without "Dan"