View Single Post
Old 18-08-08, 08:23 AM   #18
Maxxed_Ross
Events Organiser-Scotland

Maxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura aboutMaxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phate View Post
A catback is definately going to happen . Undecided on which though! I here lots of good things about Janspeed. Are these the ones to go for? Not keen on a duplex as I dont want to mod the bumper.
Janspeed were the official makers of the XPower systems for MG (I think) so they are 2nd to none when it comes to fit. Plus they look and sound fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phate View Post
Xpower you say? - do they improve the handling more than well enough to justify the cost? I though Koni's were the way forward? .
Yes you wouldn't believe the difference. Reduced body roll, tighter feeling in the corners and to be honest not really that expensive. Made under licence for MG XPower by Eibach, IMO the best spring makers in the business.

There's not really much choice in springs on their own unless you go down the coilover route - which IMO is a bit over the top unless you plan on doing alot of track work

I have the Janspeed manifold and sports cat fitted to my car, and to be frank they didn't make any difference to power at all. Save the cash and spend elsewhere

www.facebook.com/EX259

"It's not broken, it's an opportunity to upgrade!"
Maxxed_Ross is offline   Reply With Quote