View Single Post
Old 21-08-08, 07:39 PM   #18
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Wink

Hi Dan

I don't think you would keep up with Chris's ST but you would get a lot more mpg, plus low RFL Back in April my ZSTD was just over £4 K I have had a full service plus all belts and a new sounder box, the car is standard and once going keeps up or is as fast as most things.
My old Volvo 440 turbo is quicker but you would have to look at the package you'r getting and have an extended test drive. After a 180 you could find that you wouldn't like less power, the drive/feel is good and my one corners well, but it does rub if pushed round a bend. After all the work he put into it why is he getting rid?? I'm not up with the engines but i've not heard of a HGF on a diesel, do they go?? or was it something he did with the mods?? Best of luck with whatever you decide.
peterzs is offline   Reply With Quote