View Single Post
Old 21-08-08, 08:02 PM   #20
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Wink

[QUOTE=Dan1971;66488]Gold star mate .... Cheers for that. Is PeteZS, with the yellow one, the only diesel ZS driver on here that posts regularly ?

Hi Dan, just read this after posting other reply ( I must read all the replies before posting!!) We have problems at work, we cut the grass for the married quarters Army Navy RAF for Modern Housing Solutions and they have just given the contract to ISS Wateres, this is all 6 areas of the country so we have lost part South West and the East (Norfolk area) so on Monday I had to advise all the guys in Dorset, Tuesday drove up to Norfolk RAF Marham, and Wednesday Plymouth and RAF St. Mawgan. This is for TUPE - transfer of undertakings if you dont get the advice right you can end up in tribunals!! So Ive been driving our old merc 320 estate petrol, goes like stink but so does the petrol. So I can judge the different cars derv/petrol. I like the ZSTD, it goes well but you know your limits and can not have burn ups away from traffic lights (not that you would of course) At the garage I said its not fast away and the mechanic who is into drifting with a 200 hp jap said it can be "hit the pedel and drop the clutch" , I just see £££ signs with burnt out clutch
so not for me. Once up and running the torque pulls it along well, in fact you find a lot of the cars pull over to let you pass so you have to keep your foot down to get past!! As I said you do want to go for a long test drive to see if you like it.
peterzs is offline   Reply With Quote