View Single Post
Old 03-09-08, 08:45 PM   #8
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
I've had mine on ebay. A classified will cost you £12.99 for 28 days. I had mine on for £4,500 and got a "Best offer" of £3,500. I rate the classified way of selling better as you get to sell it the old fashioned way and don't pay a seller fee which you would if it sold via the auction route, however you could do an auction with a reserve set at what you'd let it go for. Make sure you build in the fee that they charge on top of your minimum selling figure. My last auction closed at £2,550 and that was with a bit of help. Mention in there if you'd consider swaps etc. That may help in letting it go. Even if it's not a car, you could take a classic, or a track car/bike, boat, caravan, PC BMX ... whatever.

Honestly though, the best option for me selling has either been an autotrader web only, or in the local free newpaper classified section.

Similarly to you though ... no-one's after a Mk 2 ZS 180 at the moment.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote