View Single Post
Old 01-10-08, 07:08 PM   #11
dj_russell

dj_russell is on a distinguished road
yep 110% keeping it im starting something that may not conform to the usual trophy blue mg zss. hopefully everyone will like it oh sod it i was keeping it a secret but im going euro on it heres the finnished rersults hopefully its going to be very marmite smoothed on coilovers with the open door button in the wingmirror on polished 18" schnitz th lines clear indicaters on stretched tyres im no good at keeping secrets today i started debadging it:

smoothingwise the front shall be snoothed like that leaving the splitter NOT being smoothed as im thinking of the roads ive owned one car this low already.

all the doors smoothed like so with fronts having button into the standard wingmirrior similar to the tvr tuskan rear wise the numberplate stays on the mk1 where it is and instead shall be having the gap thats inbetween the plastic and metal of the boot SMOOTHED, the rear union jack badge smoothed ot leaving no badges rear,

back buper again strp smoothed out leaving the original lines and metal exhaust surround. thats about it i think.

spoilers stopping i think i can really pull this off leaving the little metal bolts in the spoiler on show diliberately, and the front grill with the union jack mg badge stays no smoothing to the bonnet at all.