View Single Post
Old 25-10-08, 06:00 PM   #3
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Was there a few clubs there?
I think so, I said to the guy on the gate "is this the MGCC event" and he said its not just MGCC, open to all, but the only club we saw was MGCC, had special parking, the whole thing was very quite, I thought you would have to fight to get a ride but I reckon you could have gone out in any of the cars.

Race cars - Radical SR3, MGZT520, MGZS, Honda Civic Lotus Elan, Chaterham, Westfield, Metro Turbo, MGF Cup.

Supercars - Jag E Type, Ferrari 250 GTO, & 430, AC Corbra, Ultimate Spyder, Evo X, Porsche 911 TVR Chimera.

and as the race card said "Plus many more", most of the cars were there and out on the circuit.

This was the 14th all car run, worth a visit if you want to have a trip round the circuit, they were all going for it.
peterzs is online now   Reply With Quote