View Single Post
Old 16-11-08, 10:35 PM   #17
mattie007

mattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nice
Hi,
I have been looking around the internet for a few years trying to find a model of the MG ZS.
I have just seen your website and wondered if you would consider making one in pewter? The bigger the scale the better.
There is a lot of interest in an MG ZS model and recently a website had £3000 in pre orders for a plastic version, only for the deal to fall through when MG Rover went bust.
There is four ZS enthusiast websites and many more MG Rover sites asking about models so I am sure there is a market for them. You only have to look at the popularity of the Corgi MG ZT/Rover 75 model (similar to the MG ZS/Rover 45) to understand the potential this model would have.
The added bonus is that the MG ZS is almost identical in appearance to the Rover 45, so 2 models could be made from the same mouldings!
If you could let me know if it would be possible to produce them I will spread the word!
Regards
Matthew

p.s. there is 2 versions of the MG ZS and many owners would like a version of each.....