View Single Post
Old 15-08-07, 06:25 PM   #30
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Am I right in thinking that the VW Golf with the 'i' in red is the turbo version? If so one tried to whip my ass on the M3 on Sunday, he was on his own, I was three up and I overtook to pass some slower cars. Next thing I know is this black GTi up my behind, so I moved away from him and pulled in, needless to say he could not catch me. My wife did not even realise the speed I was doing as it was so smooth! I am not proud of what I did and will not brag about the numbers involved, let's just say I did not do it for too long before cruising back to normal motorway speeds and then a rest stop for the wife to powder her nose! Good old 180! (and some!)