Thread: Gauging Intrest
View Single Post
Old 12-12-08, 10:01 AM   #1
dazzamk

dazzamk is on a distinguished road
Gauging Intrest

Hi All

Here I am gauging intrest on my blue 2.5 V6 180 hatchback. She is a great runner and the only thing I have had to replace is the battery since I have owned her. The reason for sale is because I am going to be ordering a new car in the next few weeks once I have decided what I want. In mean time, if this does sell, I will buy a cheap diesal runaround. The facts:

6 months tax (just taxed last week)
MOT - Sept 09 (She went straight through the MOT)
112k at present, but I am still using the car as my work horse!
Part Service history

I currently work 60 miles from where I live, so with a 120 mile a day round trip the miles are stacking up. Suprisingly as I am sure you all know, the V6 engine is very good on a long journey. It is costing me around 38 pound to fill up and I am getting around 320 miles to a tank.

Mods:

The car is completly standard and unmolested. The only thing that has been done is a HID kit, which looks lovely with the colour of the car. If I am brought down alot on the price, I will take the kit off because it was expensive!!

Tyres:

Falcons all round with good tread

Bad Points

The rear bumper needs some new brackets to put it right. I bought the car like this and have not had a chance to do anything about it as it has never really bothered me.

I live in Milton Keynes which is J14 of the M1. During working hours I am based in Warwick. Car can be viewed in Warick during the day monday - friday or in Milton Keynes monday - friday evenings or weekends.

Like I have said, I am in no rush to sell, I will not be advertising the car anywhere else other than this site in till next year. Don't let the miles put you off, she is a great runner, and this can be proven by going out on a good long test drive. I would consider a px with a nice cheap diesal or any other half decent car. If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call.

I am looking for 1300 ONO

Darren - 07518244908

Last edited by dazzamk; 12-12-08 at 10:04 AM.
dazzamk is offline   Reply With Quote