View Single Post
Old 16-12-08, 07:41 PM   #8
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
If you are clever you'll get one that has had the cambelts done, when I bought mine it was just on 6 years so I asked them to service it as part of the deal knowing he proberbly wouldn't know it was such a big job, however they also did the water pump as it is a recomended part of the service.

In the year since I got it (at 56K) I've had a new centre pipe (proberbly me giving it too many beans after a gentle PO), new brake caliper as one was sticking (I did the pads and discs as it had knackered one) and had problems caused by bolt failure on the intermetiate drive shaft but that is highly unusual.

I paid just over £300 recently for a full service, MOT, 2 tyres and brake fluid change after 14k and 1 year of ownership.

Last edited by talkingcars; 16-12-08 at 07:42 PM. Reason: spilling
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote