Thread: Plenty to do
View Single Post
Old 20-12-08, 04:47 PM   #1
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Plenty to do

well now have another to do for my list wi the zs, now have a trafficmaster winging it's way to me, along wi a tf mirror from shafz so will add them to the list which includes refurbing the alloys, probs in titanium i think, replacing zs badges wi black and chrome ones, stripping the throttle linkage and cleaning that out, fixing the rear flaps properly at last, getting over to k&s to see what they think bout sorting out the rear door properly and maybe getting the centre console etc done in pearl black and there is summat else that escapes me right now just finding the time to get it done, still up to our necks in getting the house as near the way we want it in as short a space of time as we can................i love decorating i do *sigh*. everywhere i look i think, 'hmm want to get that changed, sorted adjusted, knocked dow', but hey **** it rome weren't built in a day apperently