View Single Post
Old 28-01-09, 12:21 PM   #9
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_b82 View Post
I am intreged by the adjustable gizmo, as i was not aware of any that worked on the ZS... ////This is the Rover Ron MAF thingy with the adjustable knob on the top, instructions say turn it down to the lowest setting but I went about 75% being greedy for speed. Our Workshop manager brought in some gauges to increase the boost +2 psi (or whatever) as +3 made it knock. He then set the MAF thing to about 33% as he said it was overfuelling.

The only reason your economy is suffering is because you are using your new found torque /// Yes if its there use it I reckon.

according to my scangauge with the injectors i have i can get it to read 2MPL, or about 9MPG with full throttle used - but if i am sensible and keep the revs below 3K and use part throttle it still returns 45 at 70+10%. /// My need for speed is purely for Track Day or hopefully Santa Pod RW;YB Sunday, but I can see why the fuel consumption is now like it was!!

atm it is returning 0mpg as it is in bits at rally matts - dam these suppliers, i want my car back, and when i do it might just be a 180... but a diesel
/// Im sure its in good hands and you will have to let me know if your taking it out on any of the Track Days. Would be fun to see how much more I need to do to my one. Or as I'm advised just buy a 180.
peterzs is offline   Reply With Quote