View Single Post
Old 09-02-09, 10:24 PM   #1
Fudgepacker

Fudgepacker is on a distinguished road
Angry Having A Really Bad Night

Well it started about 8:15pm tonight went out to see rebecha was driving down the road when in front of me was this puddle didnt look deep any how pushed on through when it was a deep ****** and my car decides to suck up water and cut out left it a while to sort its self out went to turn it on again and what has happend the battery is flat so i phone up rac they say they cant do any thing as im still in the middle call the fire bergade so i did they said they can rescue me but not the car not alot of good that was and its raining hard and the water is coming up to the door seals my luck sort changed as for soilders arrive and push me outthank you very much i say my mait turns up to jump start me and the car is running really really lumpy sound like its firing on 3 cylinders but left it a while and it was all good driving back to my house the car starts pulling to the left was like what the **** now and what have i got a flat tyre we manged to get the car home but cant find the lockng nut key to take the wheel off trash my room flip every thing upside down looking for it then back out side found it in the boot i theb phoned rebecha to say sorry for having ago down the phone and she said i have fucked up for the last time and she doesnt want to know me any more i feel so depressed and stressed out at the same time