View Single Post
Old 22-02-09, 01:41 PM   #4
TjP

TjP is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1CSO View Post
Could you do a "How to" as i was gona do this but no idea of how to get the center console and passenger strip off!
You dont really need a How To mate, its quite easy to figure out as you go along.

Take your radio out, stick your hand in the hole and push the buttons at the top out (they just pop out, towards you), and theres 2 screws you should be able to see just behind where 2 of the buttons were.

Theres another 1 screw on either side of the console, around abouts where your left knee would be as a driver, right knee as a passenger.

The final two screws are hidden behind a plastic blank between the gear stick and the left arm rest/drink holder thing. I forget which end the plastic blank pivots, so just pry it gently with a knife or something similar.

After that, just pull the center console towards you enough so that you can unplug the cables behind (climate control etc) and I think thats it, out it comes!

Oh yeah need to take the gear knob off too - pulls off.

When you have the console out the passenger strip should pull off fairly easily, its just clipped on.