View Single Post
Old 27-02-09, 07:11 AM   #6
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Mine was driven by a few factors as I always liked them since they were first released but were impractical for a family of 5 and the wife was not driving at that time. However when she did pass her test and we then subsequently moved house I was in a position to evaluate the next ride! I was looking at the ZT-T but they were out of my price range, the ZS did not have enough room for the three girls.

We bought a new Picasso, perfect for the growing family and when the wife stole it from me I was then forced to find another car, after a few failed attempts to get her to drive anything but the Picasso I ended up with a V6 Calibra. No issues for a 2+2 as we still had the egg Then one day I thought of the ZS and never looked back, found a good example and 4 years later still happy

I will be keeping this one and maybe add a mk2 to the stable one day as I like them that much. You can keep all the other cars out there.