View Single Post
Old 27-02-09, 09:31 AM   #8
Gazza

Gazza is on a distinguished road
I first bought a ZR160 new in 2002 and owned that for 3 years, i got involved in the online MG/Rover community and went to a few meets and got on really well with all the people i met.

Then i decided i wanted something faster so i wanted an EVO6 Tommi Makinen after looking around at 4 different evo's and not finding any i liked.

On a whim i bought an Audi TT, i enjoyed 18 months of posing but i got tired of how hardit wasto park as you couldn't see the front back or sides plus the fact i was putting in £55 every 8 days. So it was getting expensive to run as i'd just bought a house at the time.

I was looking for a fast diesel that looked nice, Golf's needed a lot of work to make them stand out, Leon FR's were too expensive, 3door Astra's were way out of my price range i wasnevergonna buy a pugafter they pulled out of Cov.

So i was looking at ZR's and ZS's,then i found my first mk2 ZS with the 180 kit on and 30 days later i had an accident. I was determined to have another ZS so i had to wait another month to find a 180 kitted diesel.

Dec07-Jan08 Feb08-Sep10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxed_Ross View Post
So moral of the story kids, always drive something bigger than the other morons on the road
Gazza is offline   Reply With Quote