View Single Post
Old 01-04-09, 09:11 PM   #37
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boot Hill Bandit View Post
I thought the problem with the KV6 and tuning above 200bhp was the fuelling..........I am sure RSM have pointed to this before........have been told the only sure fire way of getting around the fuelling issues with a 'sorted' KV6 is a standalone ECU.

Might be worth a call to G or a chat with Ross even if you are going to get the car fixed elsewhere?

Best of luck on getting your car fixed though dude........having been there, done that and got the t shirt with The Red Devils engine I know how gutted you must feel.

Jim
only so much the std ecu will do, however nitrous shouldnt really make to much of a difference as it dosnt need loads more fuel obviously!!!.

but the way it failed sounds weird.. but i do remember Murray saying he was upping the nos due to not making the power and that rung alarm bells back then, even with a reduced shot it wasnt doing what it should imo.

Ross
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote