View Single Post
Old 06-04-09, 10:15 AM   #36
Fudgepacker

Fudgepacker is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by afcbadam View Post
CALM DOWN ! just voiceing my opinion. like im sure you have done in the past. in my opionion they are scumbags, its a money making scheme and they do nothing to help the public. a total waste of space if you ask me. they are ofter seen speeding themselves. i followed a marked focus up the motorway about a year ago at 110mph. no lights or siren.

go and do a proper job, stop trying to get speeders who are an easy target and go and get rapists and muggers and people who are abusing little kids ect. or are they just admitting they are not good enough to do that, thats why they get their convictions through motorists.

the police are the most hated people in the world. the most disrespectful and the most disrespected.

my personal opionion.
at the end of the day the limit is for a reason we have a camera van near us for the fact that a school is around the corner and how would you feel if some one walked out in front of you. you have no chance of stoping and the kid will be dead have that on your mind i got cought speeding and i done my coarse and the stuff they show you on impact of a child is discusting makes you wanna be sick think your self lucky oh and i know loads of police and andyf on this site is one of them at the end of the day you were doing wrong and they are trying to save lives