View Single Post
Old 13-04-09, 09:02 PM   #1
markyzs180

markyzs180 is on a distinguished road
I've sold the Zed.....

Well, after a very strange week I am no longer the owner of a ZS......

It all started with my brother, having had his zs120 written off we'd been looking at suitable replacements but after viewing a couple of st170's, zr160's and zs180's we soon realised that finding anything that was anywhere nearly as good as his 120 was going to be a difficult task.

Then, out of the blue, my wife blurts out that she'd seen a stunning mini convertible and how she wished we'd kept ours (we'd had it for 2 days when she discovered we were expecting our 2nd lad!!) and wouldn't it be great to have a soft top again especially with the summer coming!

So having had a nosey around and finding a (fairly) suitable replacement I offered the Zed to my bruv who snapped my hand off and admitted that mine was the only one he wanted (he has always loved it!)

So here it is...

Audi A4 2.5 V6 TDI Sport Cabriolet

Its a great car, picked it up at a great price with full audi history, full electric blue nappa leather interior and multitronic gearbox (auto and tiptronic on the wheel). Its a completey different beast to the Zed obviously but my wife is absolutely over the moon with it, she's had a tough couple of years so I think she deserves it.....

I'm not gonna say any goodbye's or thank-you's cos I ain't going anywhere as long as it's ok for me to stay on here???

2005 MG ZS 180 Saloon Gone, but still in the family....
markyzs180 is offline   Reply With Quote