View Single Post
Old 02-07-09, 08:20 PM   #36
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
So where has all of this come from then? A few weeks back it wasn't an issue and now some people have had success he gets questioned? Sounds like sour grapes to me. In order to question anything you will need hard facts to prove it beyond all reasonable doubt. Just because other 'experts' may not have succeeded does not mean they are correct in their assumptions or know their stuff.

In order to know something you must first understand it and therefore under the cause and effect.

Well if people have such an opinion no wonder we get nowhere with research and development, never give anyone the benefit of the doubt and experience. I went into this with an open mind and the result was better than expected. 28 years of engineering and a Masters Degree has taught me plenty and that is based on evidence and not bullshit.