Thread: PX Valuation.
View Single Post
Old 12-05-08, 07:26 PM   #7
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
If it were me I would thank your father in law for his kind thoughts but keep the MG, especially as you say

Quote:
It's not a perfect situation ..... I'm not in the mood to change at all. The Z is going really well. The handles are getting done on Wednesday and with the roof and the speakers having been done, and my private plate on, it's a great car now with a really personal stamp on it.
What makes the senic a better car apart from the extra headroom?
If the value is that important why not take the £2000 in cash?

Being thr father of several children (5 of my own and 2 step children although only 3 are young enough now to need regular transport) I have experienced the oh so sensible family car, 7 seater estates and MPVs etc and I tell you that the ZS is every bit as sensible family transport if you only need 5 seats. I regularly (at east once a month) make 500 mile round trips taking my 2 youngest and their half brothers back to their mum.