View Single Post
Old 29-05-12, 11:46 AM   #8
Smokey
The Alan Gow of OBTCC

Smokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to behold
I try to squeeze everything in but it is a struggle sometimes! Hence why my PC build is still waiting on final bits to be done! (Now vinyl wrapping it)

I always wanted to have this sort of project so glad it has finally come to fruition even though its stressful as I think the worst with every squeak and scrape I hear! (Clutch pedal developed a sqeak on saturday but has gone again lol!)

The best bit it, my son LOVES cars, he turns 8 next month and already he's been out on go kart sessions (8 is the usual age restriction here) and he loves it. So it's great to offer him a look at what he could do as he grows older.

My daughter, who was bored at Brands Hatch BTCC, came away from 2 passenger rides with a smile on her face and wants to know when she can do it again!

I also took a 15 year old, Tommy, round with me. He lives round the corner and his mum stopped and asked me about the car when Grimmy was over. I offered to take him up and he seemed to love it too, he is really in to cars and has a buggy project of his own.

2009 Forza 2 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC 2nd Place Runner-up
2009/2010 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Clio Cup 4th Place
2010 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/F500 Cup 2nd Place Runner-up
2011 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Driver's Championship 3rd Place
2012 Forza 4 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Driver's Championship 1st Place Winner
2012/2013 Forza 4 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/DTM Championship 3rd Place
Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote