Thread: My VVC coupe
View Single Post
Old 17-12-10, 06:43 PM   #26
Ravinder_Tomcat220T

Ravinder_Tomcat220T is on a distinguished road
Said goodbye to the VVC coupe two nights ago. After it's 2nd hgf it was time to call it a day. Plus the arches were starting to rot away. She got picked up last night to be broken for spares. 7 years of ownership comes to an end. She has brought me many happy memories, none in the backseat unfortunately :P

Got the VVC coupe when I was only 19 as I needed a car quite urgently. My dad took my Corsa off me after a domestic so I was left without a car.
I remember when I first test drove it, I fell in love with it right away. I couldn't believe how quick it was. I was pinned right back in my seat (big step up from a 1.0 Corsa). This was by far the fastest car I had driven back then. I was completely anal about the car when I first got it. Always washed and polished it and it constantly looked clean. But over the last couple of years it had been neglected a bit.
I have to say apart from the time it skipped a tooth on the belt back in 06 and the HG going, it has been a very solid car. Never left me stranded anywhere.
I paid ?3250 back in 04 when I purchased it with only 37k on the clock. Up until a month or so back, it had done 110k. It's been my daily car used for work every day.
It was very sad to see it go. Almost shed a tear Time to move on I guess.

I have to thank you people for the advise and support I have had over the years.
Special thanks to Add, Stace, Jimm, Brad, H who have all helped me with this car.

Here's a few pics of her below. And a few pics from last night being taken away.

About 3 months ago:

Photoshop: How it could of looked. Cool eh?!

Pics being taken away

Ravinder_Tomcat220T is offline   Reply With Quote