Thread: The MOT thread
View Single Post
Old 21-03-15, 12:15 PM   #193
petet16
Technical Expert R.I.P.

petet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to behold
MOT prep for the T16 began this week, it's been sorned since October.

First thing was to remove the dehumidifiers, they've done a good job, no signs of mould, or condensation.
Next up was to connect a freshly charged battery, it fired up at the first touch of the key, checked all the obvious stuff like tyres, lights, etc, all good, I need to take the angle grinder and wire brush to the front discs to smarten them up a bit.
I've been going over it with a clay bar to remove the moss, tree sap, and various other stuff that has appeared on the paint work over the winter.
Finally I added 10 litres of fresh fuel and a bottle of Forte petrol treatment, so I reckon next week it'll get booked in for the test, and ptsssh can commence for the summer

R.I.P. Peter David Scott 18.07.59 to 21.11.16
Will be missed by us all but we will always remember you.

petet16 is offline   Reply With Quote