View Single Post
Old 15-11-13, 11:08 AM   #1
petet16
Technical Expert R.I.P.

petet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to behold
Sheddist kit - What's it worth

As in the title, as we don't have a "what's it worth" section, I thought I'd stick it up in here.

So, a brand new, unused Sheddist kit with the instruction disc, I bought this 7 years ago in the expectation that the clutch hydraulics would shortly fail, however it hasn't happened yet so I've decided to move the kit on to someone who may have a more pressing need for one.

As far as I know Nigel still makes these kits, but he seems to be hard to contact, and makes them up at a rate thats suits him rather than the demands of the market.

Opinions then people, what would be a reasonable asking price, also this is just a what's it worth thread NOT a for sale thread, when I put it up for sale I will make a new thread in the For Sale section of the forum.

Many thanks.

R.I.P. Peter David Scott 18.07.59 to 21.11.16
Will be missed by us all but we will always remember you.

petet16 is offline   Reply With Quote