View Single Post
Old 28-09-09, 06:16 PM   #1
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Wink A quick warning.

After a night out, driving back at 1.00 in the morning, noticed a car behind, with the spoiler and tints I can't see much out of the back window at the best of times. Anyway blue lights come on so I pull over and a PC says "do you know you have a rear light out, turn the lights back on, get out and have a look"

I dont know if its just me but all those instructions got me going.

First thing I did was hit the door lock button, or had I already done it? So hit it again and locked the doors, so hit it again to undo it, by then I'm thinking this is looking bad. Next the lights, do I turn the engine on, or will they come on with the engine off.

Get out and look at the lights with the officer, yes its out o/s rear, any spare bulbs noooo, so I popped the boot, hit the rear of the light cluster and on it came.

After name address and age he waved us on our way.

Morale of the story, have a walk round the car and check your lights, I only do it for the MOT, but now will check on a monthly basis.
peterzs is offline   Reply With Quote