Thread: Firefrost 180
View Single Post
Old 30-12-16, 08:57 PM   #51
staccato

staccato is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MG ZS STE View Post
Im considering selling up in the new year but still want to keep one of my zs’s as a second car. I will probably keep the BRG hatch as it’s a more practical car for tip runs ect. Looking at the 2.0l diesel Giulietta as a new daily driver and selling the Firefrost 180 saloon. Only trouble is ive no idea how to value it. Its no history, other than what you can find on the various forums. A CAT C, 1 FOB car. Sure it has all the nice modifications but doesn’t run as well as it should. Ive covered 1500 miles in it since it was MOT’d and although it’s a running and driving car its happier on a run than it is around town. Not sure if that’s because it’s got the 270 cams or the fuelling issue. Anyone any ideas what its worth? I know if I was to break it id get more than if I was to sell it whole but I don’t really want the hassle and it would be a shame.
How much history do you want on the car? I owned it from nearly new and did almost every single modification to it. I know every part, every cost, all the issues I had, who carried the work out and I kept in touch with the previous owner so I have quite a full picture of this. What a shame it's not what it used to be but good work keeping it running...

MG ZS 180 MK 1
MG ZS 180 MK 2
Vauxhall Vectra VXR
Renault Clio Williams
MG ZS-X 180 MK2
Mazda 3 MPS - 330bhp
Subaru Impreza 08 STI - 360bhp
Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR FQ340
BMW M5 E60
BMW 335d
Subaru Impreza 05 STI PPP
staccato is offline   Reply With Quote