View Single Post
Old 17-01-11, 10:25 PM   #107
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Few more wee jobbies done Got bumper sag/bulge fix done today which has the added benefit of stopping any water getting in the bracket locating points, sealed up the other usual suspects for letting in water too Bumper sitting a lot better now but broke that crappy bracket that sits in the o/s arch lol. Dropped the alloys off at Chameleon for refurbing, plumped for silver with the sparkle through it as the chops caled did settled it for me although Grimmy's idea of black with gold sparkle was severly temtping tbh, pick them up next Monday
Also upgraded my fogs as the yellow light looked poor with leds and hids fitted elswhere, comparison shot below, notice differnce better in the flesh though. An new black and chrome badge on too

The alloy rings for the speedo arrived today to but I didn't want the same carbon trim i had before and the aluminium one just imo would look ****. Seeing as i still had amethyst paint left from interior job on dead zed thought i would paint the instrument surround this time instead, very pleased with the result and still love amethyst, think it will be covering a few more bits and pieces in the future
Before

After

Last edited by Maxfly; 17-01-11 at 11:20 PM.
Maxfly is offline   Reply With Quote