View Single Post
Old 04-01-16, 02:51 PM   #7
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeZS96 View Post
Yeah I think I will just repair it, atleast I know then that it will have been done and done properly so I know the car will be reliable. It will be the weekend before I get to look at the car so I will re attach the hose, fill it with coolant and bleed it and see if all the pipes are heating up the way they should and that the heater is blowing hot so I can rule out any blockages. The thermostat was done 3 weeks ago and it was bled properly and this was the first time it overheated so I can rule out both the thermostat and an airlock as reasons for it over heating and the rad is only 18 months old so I doubt that is a reason for it but then again you never know. I will have a look the weekend and see where to go from there. Cheers lads
Good man - good luck with it ....
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote