View Single Post
Old 18-01-14, 07:24 PM   #22
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

KevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really nice
I agree with Zred on this and I disagree with this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaks View Post
I dont get this hate for the MG6, I love the car, even if I did break the interior on one of the very first at Goodwood.
having driven one I think its a good car and if in TSE spec a lot of car for the money, In fact I may look at buying one soon, I have seen a TSE in white I like the look of alot, where else can I buy a car that size with all the goodies, not that old and with less than 10k on the clock? for under 8k?
I showed that grey one to a mate who had his lexus is250 se-l written off by a lorry last week and he is tempted to go view it.

we all know that these MG's are not the real thing but that does not make them a heap of ****. badge snobbery coming into play here. its an MG but not an MG who cares?
Sorry to say but the 6 isnt and wont be an MG, its a rebodied attempt at a new chinese car the Roewe 550 from which it comes from is utter rubbish too.
As the Zed range did have different bits to MG them, the 6 has nothing except for the MG badge it wears, I may speak out turn, but its true............I'll get my coat!

KevG is offline   Reply With Quote