Thread: Cruise Control
View Single Post
Old 26-02-12, 10:55 AM   #9
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
So far I have fitted:-

The acuator to the exsisting bracket.
The acuator pump to a new mount under my ECU which was relocated to allow for the alternative airfilter mounting.

The dash switch.

I have made up an engine bay loom and connected this to the acuator pump, the engine managment ECU and the ABS ECU and fed it through to the cabin.

Made up an extra fuse box which also includes the extra fuses for the heated seats and rear electric windows I've previously added using individual fuses on fly leads.

The steering wheel, dash switch and speedo warning light are all wired and wires feed to the fuse box and glove box where the cruise ECU's will go.

All that is left to do is rewire the cruise ECU's from the ZT to work on my ZS, connect the peddle switches and add power..........

Watch this space............