View Single Post
Old 26-07-12, 03:20 PM   #17
littlened

littlened is on a distinguished road
Just a few points.

I mentioned there was a problem with the engine before I went on holiday, and asked for a replacement when I returned. So the 7 weeks I've been waiting is since the day I asked for a replacement, so my holiday has nothing to do with the delay, I didn't include it.

I could of rang, yes, on the other hand, you could of rang me to tell me there was going to be a delay, or even to say you don't do this full time. Would ringing you of really got me more of an answer than I've been getting via email?

I've sent an email every week, and each week I'm told why the engine isn't with me, and that'll be here the following week. It never is, and today I'm told it'll be with me next week, but that was said last week, and the week before.

I did mention in an email last week that if the engine wasn't with me this week that I'd start seeking advice, and this is exactly what I'm doing.

If there's a short supply of low mileage engines, in all the numerous e-mails why didn't you just say, and I would of been even more understanding that I have been.

Finally, I always send e-mail because I've been burnt in the past, so I like to keep an audit trail incase things go wrong.