View Single Post
Old 19-06-10, 07:33 PM   #32
Jem

Jem is on a distinguished road
My dad bought his zs from vospers i went over to the garage to pick it up as soon as he got it out of the garage he said do i want to drive back and thats when my dreams started,It felt so much better than my 414.

I would grab every chance to drive the zed,I just loved the feel of it and the torque,That was my first time driving a derv,Well i had been driving the works vans but thats not the same.

Two years later i had the dreaded HGF but i payed for it to be fixed,But after a week of getting it fixed a old man thought it would be good to drive out of a space while i was driving past so that was the end of the 414 as it wasn't economical to repair,So i went hunting around for cars but i just couldn't find anything i liked as i needed a car asap,So thats when my dad said about having his car as it wasn't a good choice for him to have the zed as it was quite low my grandad and other elderly relatives had problems getting in the car and out of the car,So we came to some money arrangement at that was the end of him driving the zed,He bought another derv (Rover Impression s).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me View Post
How can I be so thirsty in the morning, when I drank so much last night?:
Jem is offline   Reply With Quote