View Single Post
Old 06-08-08, 04:39 PM   #23
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdope2002 View Post
Well im entitled to my opinion its obvious we have different tastes in modifications

Beer,Women And Sex

Nope nothing at all to do with saying i didnt like something more along the lines of i dis agreed with something somebody said and it resulted in a small argument and i got banned by a **** of a mod if you ask me via pm ill tell you who but not on here

Im a person who wont mince his words if i dont like something i will say so

I dont want to fall out over some wheels its a bit childish if you ask me so lets be civil please its only a forum

nobody was complaining about your opinion, you don't like em thats fine, you don't mince your words...great, no problem there, go on and on like a broken record..................boring. like the kids in the back seat of the car asking constantly 'are we theeeere yet??' see what i mean, straight talking and folk wi their own opinion are perfect for forums, think mat would still be here if folk didn't like straight talking??