View Single Post
Old 27-04-08, 12:13 PM   #26
bnthchix

bnthchix is on a distinguished road
you will only go into them if you are too close, not because you are both doing the speed limit, you have to keep a safe distance, and doing that dont mean that you have to trundle along at 50. yes its right to be cautious BUT being too cautious can be dangerous as well as going too fast or too slow, going at 60 or 30 or VERY VERY close to it, is the best way to be on the roads and like i said before many of times, the speed limit is there for a reason, and if you dont go as fast as it says I.E....if its 60 and you are doing just a couple below, then that can be fine, but if its ment to be 60 and you are going 50 you will get pulled over by the police and questioned ect ect, like i said before, if everyone did 60 in a 60 zone and 30 in a 30 ect ect then the roads would be a bit more safe and everyone would know where they stand on the road. people who think its ok to go hairing down the road make me so mad. its just totally wrong, same with going too slow, its just damn right dangerous.
bnthchix is offline   Reply With Quote