View Single Post
Old 02-01-11, 11:22 PM   #22
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdope2002 View Post
be nice to say that mate

with petrol nearing ?1.30 a litre its going to cost me at least ?20 to take it out around the block.... When your only earning min wage and having to fork out stoopid amounts on bills that ?20 id rather spend on something else

As ive said in another thread im just going to get an old ?500 banger with an mot ticket on and some tax and just thrash it around.......be nice to just walk up to a car and just belt it one with a hammer and not give a fook where as with my ZS i feel i have to wrap it up in cotton wool and that paranoia isnt for me no more

In Time hopefully i can go out and buy another but most likely not ive owned MG/Rover since i passed my test and i fancy a change

RIP Rover Ownership
Well Im on almost minimum wage, have to live on Families Tax.
But whats the point of saving money to live life bored.
I dont need a car full stop, without one Id save ?40 (garage) ?55 (Insurance) ?75 (Petrol) ?20 (Tax), plus servicing, tyres....

BUT! Id be a lifeless, boring, zombiefied better off financially person. I dont want to live, unless life is fun. Thats why my ZS180 will continue to cosy me most of my money, take me to motorracing, car shows, marshalling.

In another page, we all talking about organising a trip to the touring cars at Brands in April. Its expensive, but we all want to go.
Come on lads, if we worried about money, we would never go out with girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, they cost more than cars...........

Last edited by daytona365; 03-01-11 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote