View Single Post
Old 12-11-16, 08:29 AM   #199
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Not much to report as been nursing a damaged back for the last 5 weeks from the karting accident. Plus the weather has kicked in and stopped me doing little things. Today was on the cards to do some more bodywork but it is pissing it down out there! I have started to remove the tar from the floor, doing it the old way, heat gun and scraper as no access to dry ice. Had my 5AS and fobs for several weeks now but not had a chance to test them yet. I have a list of things to work through in the hope it'll be ready for PoL but I will assess this nearer the time, no point in rushing it. It won't be perfect but it isn't a show car, it is one to get used!