View Single Post
Old 01-10-12, 06:44 PM   #11
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
The internet is a hive of boasting and untruths that will never lead to a prosecution unless there's supporting video footage or a witness.

I drove home at 150mph tonight after work. Total boll0cks so nothing's gonna happen to me.

Here's the score -

You go over - you get points - simples. You don't want points - don't go over. I'm no angel - but if I go over, I expect to get done for it and contrary to popular belief I don't have a get out of jail free card. In some forces - there are kittys in place for reporting officers from surrounding areas.

Limits have been here for years and will be for many years to come. If we didn't have them people'd be getting killed all over the place.

For some people who can drive - have good reactions and have maintained their cars with good brakes and good tyres, they may be too low. For others they are still too high. The most dangerous group are those that THINK they are good good drivers and THINK their car can stop instantly if they need it to.

Until you've dealt with the aftermath of a serious accident - lost someone precious - you won't understand fully.

Flashing to warn is obstruction.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote