View Single Post
Old 20-10-13, 05:51 PM   #14
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Have done that too Dan, its hard as I don't think I really know what I want either lol. Everything feels like it falls short of the zs in one way or another but then again there are better things out there.
Leon's are nice but that and the golf hatches are just too small. Smaller boot and overall space than the zs which now is a no go for us now. It has to be a good at everything, space for all the family gear, reasonable to run, practical but most importantly have plenty of fun with a big grin factor as I get very bored very quickly and need the car to make me smile.
There are cars if get in a heartbeat if I knew the running costs wouldn't be catastrophic as for us on my measly income that is the killer.

I'm just too indecisive at the mo as got so many things going on with health/home/work & wedding I can't think about only one thing at a time. I know I'm my own worst enemy but that's the way I am.